The next instalment of the Caregiver Series will address “Navigating the Talk(s) Webinar”. Our Mental Health team will be joined by guest Martha Soloman, a certified sexual health educator.
This workshop is geared towards parents and caregivers who are looking to create an open dialogue with their children, tweens, and teens about all kinds of sexual health topics. In these workshops parents and caregivers will learn:
• How and why a trusted adult is essential to kids’ healthy development
• How to identify your personal values around sex and sexuality
• What topics you need to discuss with children and youth and what ages to start these conversations
• How to keep the lines of communication open
• Trusted resources for you and your child that provide accurate and up-to-date sexual health information (books, websites, videos)